Developing and implementing management systems
A management system makes processes more transparent and easily controllable. Widely used (and recognized) systems within the expertise of Arts Safety B.V. are ISO, SCC, OHSAS and HACCP systems.
Developing and/or implementing a management system that helps you manage, guide and optimize your company’s processes.
Below you will find an indication of the procedures:
- Selecting and setting up a management standard fitting your organization.
- Developing a management handbook and the corresponding procedures.
- Supplying the management documents that set out the tasks, responsibilities, authorizations and qualifications within the intended areas of care.
- Adjusting the management handbook to the wishes of the customer and/or the practice of the organization.
- Supplying subject matter explanation and assisting during the implementation of the system.
- Advice, evaluation and securing the system.