Safety expert / prevention advisor level 2 (MVK)
SAFETY EXPERT / PREVENTION ADVISOR LEVEL 2 (MVK) (ADDITIONAL TRAINING FOR OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY LEVEL 2 – FULL COURSE)In order to start working as a Safety expert / Prevention advisor Level 2, you must first complete an additional training. This legally recognised course consists of 2 parts: a basic module and a specialization module.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATIONParticipants must be in possession of
- a diploma of upper secondary education or upper secondary courses; or
- the certificate of completion of prevention advisor level 3 (LVK) and proof of at least 5 years of relevant work experience at a prevention department.
FOR DUTCH CANDIDATESThis course only deals with the Belgian interpretation of the European legislation. This interpretation is often different in the Netherlands. The certificate “prevention advisor level 2” may also be recognized in the Netherlands as a valid MVK diploma, but only after a positive recommendation by Hobeon SKO or DNV. As a Dutch participant, you must be able to present one of the below documents to be able to participate in the basic module level 2:
- a diploma of “Voorbereidend Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs” (VWO);
- a diploma of “Middelbaar Beroepsonderwijs” with qualification level 4 (MBO4);
- a certificate of completion of an introductory exam;
- a diploma of “Hoger Beroepsonderwijs” with a full lesson plan.