As of May 25, 2018, the new privacy legislation (General Data Protection Regulation) is in force throughout the European Union. In this statement, we would like to tell you what that means for the relation between you and our company.
Arts Safety B.V. is a consultancy that specializes in advice, recruitment and offering solutions for management issues in the field of quality. Arts Safety B.V. is NEN4400-1 certified, meaning Arts Safety B.V. is able to help you find a fitting solution for every situation, even when your current needs change.
Arts Safety B.V. attaches great importance to the correct processing of your personal data, where your privacy is paramount. We process your data in order to provide you with the best possible service, for instance in regards to introductions and screening, as well as contract and financial administration. We will also occasionally send you updates about our activities or developments. We will also happily make offers that might be of interest to you, based on your interests and preferences.
WHAT DOES OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT MEAN?
The GDPR requires us to handle any personal data you provided (in the past) with care.
In order to explain what exactly is meant by “with care”, we invite you to read our privacy statement (Privacy statement), in which we explain, among other things:
- That, without your explicit consent, your personal data will never be sold to or shared with any third party, for example for marketing purposes. We will however share your data with third parties whenever relevant and legally required (for example with the tax authorities, insurance companies, the employee insurance agency, NEN4400-1 or the safety, health and welfare service), in accordance with applicable legislation;
- Why we have your personal data;
- What we do with those data.
Arts Safety B.V. uses many media channels to offer its services and products. People make their personal data available to us every day by reply card, website, e-mail or telephone. Those data are stored digitally, allowing Arts Safety B.V. to efficiently exercise its activities.
We carefully handle the information that is made available and naturally, we comply with all legal provisions concerning data protection. To make this known, we have drawn up the following statement. We will adhere to these rules at all times. We use your data in order to:
- Meet your needs and requirements when offering services;
- Send relevant e-mails based on various criteria;
- Make targeted offers and make sure you do not receive any information you do not need;
- Send you newsletters via e-mail, from which you can easily unsubscribe;
- Correctly personalize e-mails;
- Grant authorizations.
The data that Arts Safety B.V. has at its disposal will not be sold or passed on to third parties. The suppliers responsible for our communication also respect this privacy statement.
Do you want to know which data have been recorded about you? Or do you want us to modify or delete your data? Please direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arts Safety B.V.
T NL: +31 85 888 04 60
T BE: +32 3 808 08 92
4905 BL Oosterhout
4801 EB Breda
Modifications to this privacy statement
Arts Safety B.V. reserves the right to modify this privacy statement. All modifications will be published on this page; we therefore advise you to check this statement on a regular basis.